CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP OVERVIEW
We truly appreciate your interest in Werklab. It means a lot that you submitted your application and that you and your team consider joining Werklab. To make your decision easier, we gathered some information. If you have questions of any kind, please reach out to us.
WHO WE ARE
Werklab is a more than a co-working space – it's a members based community thoughtfully designed to offer resources and support to innovators, creators, and the curious who are pursuing their hustle. Our approach to getting work done pulls from our shared vision of community, mental clarity, and a holistic approach to life. The intention of Werklab is to make the world feel smaller by fostering real relationships both locally and globally through the power of human connection.
OUR CORE VALUES
The amenities in our space and the experiences we design allow our members the chance to connect and meet one another in a safe, supportive and creative place.
Werklab provides tools and resources to facilitate self care – we believe by taking care of yourself you are able to do your best werk. We have thoughtfully curated our space and community to encourage our people to lean into the discomfort – in the discomfort is where the magic happens.
Curiousity is what connects us. Through our activations we tap into our curious minds and spark meaningful conversations and new collaborations.
At Werklab creation is both tangible and emotional. We create products, businesses, and ideas but we also create purpose, meaning and an impact on our community.
All membership types have access to:
Change room & beauty bar
Secure bike room
Meeting room & boardroom
Private phone booths
Wifi (of course)
Discount for Werklab resident
THE MEMBER PERKS
As a member, you have access to a curated list of partners who we’ve intentionally hand picked to work in partnership with. These businesses have offered discounts for our community. To name a few:
INTERNAL EXPERIENCES and events (FOR Members Only)
We host events and activations specifically for Werklab members with the goal of connecting and learning with each other. Regular programming consists of Lunch and Learns, workouts, and other fun surprises.
What we have been up to lately:
• Werklab Community Lunch and Learn with Virtuous Pie’s Marketing Director
• Well Yoga Class with Chantal Russel
• Werklab Community Lunch and Learn about Hormone Health with Naturopathic Doctor Jordana Aziz
All members have unlimited access to the Mindfulness Studio class schedule. In this space we host multiple classes per week that focus on mindfulness, movement, alignment and mobility. We believe that when you take the time to move, breathe and be present in your body you are then able to feel grounded, connect to the world around you and navigate your daily path with ease.
PUBLIC EVENTS HOSTED AT WERKLAB
We collaborate with our external partners to plan events and activations that take place outside of our four walls. Our goal is to bring together the greater community, facilitate connection and expand our minds.
You can se what we will be up to here.
Corporate Membership OVERVIEW
TAKE A SEAT, STAY A WHILE – DO GOOD WERK.
Join us in our mobile space for Flex-Fridays, team offsites, productive admin days – anything you team needs to get work done. A membership at Werklab is also a great resource to connect your team with a new, diverse community full of individuals that are up to some really incredible things. You can also leverage the membership as a work perk – with our Mindfulness Studio, Health and Wellness focused programming, and meditation spaces your team will feel well taken care of.
HOW IT WORKS
• Pre-purchase a set amount of days (pricing structure to the right) – these are the total amount of days for you to share amongst your team per month
• $28 will be automatically charged to the corporate account for each day the group goes over the pre-purchased days.
• Unused days do not roll over to the next month
• Onboarding is $30/person + GST. Every individual must be onboarded to gain access to the space
• Check-in with Werklab staff upon arrival so we can help you keep track of your day-usage
• All pricing does not include GST
WHAT IT INCLUDES:
• You and your team will have access to any and all communal space during working hours (7:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday)
•In the communal space it is expected that you bring what you need for the day and pack it all with you when you leave.
• Unlimited free classes in our Mindfulness Studio
• Invites to all internal, Members Only events and activations
• Access to over 20 Member Werk Perks
• 35% off all space Rentals
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN WERKLAB
We are excited to do good werk with you.
If you have any additional questions, please send an email our way at firstname.lastname@example.org